Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Why Work From Home?


It is reported that every 11 seconds someone starts a home based business that allows them to work at home.

Making the transition to work from home brought back the thing that I had always related with success, Money.

Not that I didn't enjoy my job and I always enjoyed the challenges, but for what. Why am I giving my 110% for someone else?








I work from my home office today. My main work at home business has a simple system in place and I work with a team of people who went before me and their incentive is for me to reach my goals. Try finding that in any other industry.
  • I don't have 30 plus employees.
  • I don't pay out over 70k a year in insurance, 
  • Or 300k to 400k in payroll expenses.
  • No more commute to work.
  • I don't have ulcers anymore.
  • I sleep more comfortably.
Average childcare costs - $7000 per year higher standard of living – make more/spend more -
Average American spends $1.22 for every dollar they earn gasoline -
$1200 per year spend hundreds on dry cleaning, pantyhose, and biz wardrobe eating out for lunches
$2000 auto insurance - $500 auto maintenance (oil, tires) parking $1800 -
$5 per day costs of raising a child – (quarter million $ to raise child birth-17) ($17,000 for 1st yr)

Something to think about.

Makes more sense why so many people are choosing to work from home today.

No comments:

Post a Comment